Available this week:
Fresh lettuce, spinach, arugula, leeks, radishes, onions,
cut flowers. Get your garden going with vegetable and flower
starts and beautify your home or business with beautiful
blooming baskets and color bowls. Be sure to stop by and
check out all of our products, you'll be so glad you did!
See you soon 'at the market'
"Bounty of the Pacific" a wide variety of "Seasonal
Shellfish" "Albacore Tuna" "King & Silver Salmon" will begin
arriving at the Gig Harbor Farmers Market on June 19th,
please continue to check our website for weekly
Fresh blueberries, peaches and
apricots are in now
for the next several weeks so get them while they last!
· Locally grown fresh fruits & vegetables harvested daily.
· Exquisite and one of a kind arts & crafts by local
· Top quality plants, hanging baskets, trees & shrubs.
· Jams, Jellies, Honey
· Breads & Pastries
· Fresh Seafood
· Tasty prepared food that spans many ethnic cultures.
· Good friends & fun for the whole family
Live entertainment ~ Good Food ~ Produce and plants ~ Arts &
Music at the Market
August 28th: Ken Rosholt
Sept 4th - Kel Schmitz
Sept 11th - BOWI Band
September 25th: Dan Carollo